Why Choose Westcoast?
Why choose to go through Westcoast?
- In house project management team
- Utilise Westcoast Developments’ rates achieved through our continued relationships with certain professionals.
- Take advantage of our discounted rates with suppliers (if construction contract placed with our partners Colmar Construction (Poole) Ltd).
- Take advantage of a superior interior design service by our partners, Woadden Nash. Meet with Woadden Nash to discuss room layouts and configurations in the early design stages to gain the optimum/best living accommodation available
- Constant meetings/updates from Colmar Construction (if appointed) staff i.e project surveyor/contracts manager/site agent.
- Visit previous projects by Westcoast Developments and view our high standard of finish including award winning developments.
- Experienced full time office based staff to deal with questions and queries from contractors, professionals, local authorities, solicitors etc.
- Early marketing to encourage off-plan sales and stamp duty savings.
- Organising the upkeep and cleaning of interior and exterior of properties during the agreed marketing period
What Happens If You Choose Westcoast to Build Your Home…
After planning has been achieved and using the proposed drawings, we would be able to calculate the cost of construction of the proposed scheme. We will explain your options with regard to forms of contract available to you. This contract, once agreed, would be signed by both parties. This is a binding commitment and will contain the contract price, programme showing completion date, specification and payment arrangements.
Once planning has been granted and the contract signed, we will start to discharge the pre-start planning conditions. Demolition and construction will then commence. We will hold regular progress meetings with you and discuss any impending changes or variations required.
The handover of the development will take place from the contractor (Colmar) to Westcoast Developments after construction completion and relevant NHBC/Premier Guarantee and Building Control Certificates have been received. Westcoast Developments will carry out a completion snag list and instruct Colmar to attend to any items prior to signing off the development.
** All package prices are based upon site area, square footage and number of units proposed.